crimbo

what a bluddy cold day, but iam looking forward to my time off work this year, i finish work on the 21st and go back on the 2nd of jan, this year ill not have to rush around here there and everywhere also ill not have to work either like i had to this year not have to deal with bedbugs or any thing like that,

looks like iam over my cold and flu thingy unlike other crimbos when ive come down with cold or flu just a couple of days before crimbo day, so this year iam going to enjoy myself do what i like ans when, have a couple of days rest then on the 27th off seeing friends in chelmsford then back on the 31st for new years eve with my mates at the local which is just a few mins walk around the corner, not got to deal with getting taxis anywhere or paying silly prices to get into pubs or clubs in town or owt

and iam doing my crimbo shopping friday so i dont have to rush around at the last minuet like i normaly do, i have started to cycle to work to help my fittness and i was suprised in how quick i got to work yesterday as well just took me 30 mins and took me 40 to get back as it was mainly all up hill, and i was more suprised how far i cycled up carlton road/hill, managed 3 quarters walked a little then cycled the rest so all in all quite happy

iam off do a couple of jobs ive been meaning to do for ages, stay safe as its mad out there

0 comments: