feeling better and thank fuck for use of a car

iam now back to my old self, still a little bit of snot to deal with but i can handle that no probs, been in chelmsford for a few days seeing old friends and so on, i was all up for using the train and bus to get down but my dad offered to let me use his car so the 30quid it would of cost me to get down i used in petrol and did a bit mor traveling around while i was down there,

anyway i gets to chelmsford and go to the pub where my friend works and while i was having a beer, people were coming in saying the trains are not running and have not since arbout 9am that morning and wasnt goting to get moving again till the next day, so no trains coming into chelmsford at all, all i did was smile at myself as having my dads car just think what a pain in the arse it would of been and all the extra time it would of taken having to rethink of how to get to chelmsford by bus i wouldnt of been in the pub i wouldnt probly get a pint till a lot later that eve

i was in the pub for half 1 had had a nice chilled out afternoon and eve having a few beers and a chat to 1 or 2 of the regulars in the pub and chatting about how crap public transport is, just think i could of been kinda stranded in london, pissed off and costing me even more money having to resume my journey by coach then trying to get a refund for my ticket

and the goverment wants people to use public transport more hey, this dont give me any incling to use public transport, even the last time i used the train to go to skeggy for the day me and my mates wanted to use the half 5 train but that was canceled the next train was another hour away at half 6, just think if we had a connecting train which we needed and there wasnt another train we would of been totaly buggerd,

sodding public transport keep with the car i say,

on a brighter note i did have a good time in chelmsford, i caught up with some friends who ive not seen for a while had a few beers, had a good curry and went to a pub which i used to go for a meal but it went very bad and it went that bad i even wrote a very arsey letter of complaint to the pub, they did reply and sent us some vouchers to come again but still was shit so we never went again, untill saturday which i must say was very good, but i allways say you need to go to a place for a meal twice to see if its realy good so next time iam in chelmsford ill try it again and lets hope its good

anyway iam off to have a kip ready myself for this eve's nite out have a goodun what ever your doing 2nite and stay safe

0 comments: