busses

since my car crash ive not had a car, iam not in any great rush to get 1 at the moment but will get a car end of march, anyway ive been using the bus a bit or the last month been using my bike a lot more but went to work on the bus today one thing that gets me is thses people who use there mobile phones to play music on,

there's signs on the bus saying no loud music but one on seems to take any notice i use my ipod when iam on the bus but sometimes the music from these mobiles is that loud that i cant even hear my music,

and you darnt ask them to turn the music down as you might get either a gob full or even stabbed, so what do you do? fuck if i know but its getting worse and its not going to get any better, dont get me wrong its not every time you get music playing on the busses but i have noticed its getting more often,

i think these mobile makers should only make the phones play music if you attach headphones on, should be easyly done with the technolgy these days surely

anyway best get some work done stay safe as there are madduns about

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a regular dope smoker on the bus i use..i get half off my crust before getting to work..look at the colours man!!!!!!!

farmer dave said...

think it would be better half stoned than listning to crap music on the mobile phones least you'll be happy

FOUR DINNERS said...

howdo farmer dave 'n ta for't visit.

I drove a bus for about 18 months. I think I'll post it.

It might put you off 'em for good mind.....

4D

farmer dave said...

i'd though about being a bus driver but in the end i passed on that idea as i would of twonked someone