arseholes and titwanks

this week has seen me in 2 difficult situations, 1st was on monday afternoon cycling to work i was going down carlton road heading to porchester rd traffic lights all of a sudden this car driver pulled out on me if it wasnt for my quick reaction i would of been over his bonet, he didnt say sorry or anything, i caught him up at the porchester rd traffic lights as they had turned to red, so heres me with my leg extented out and i kicked the cunts passenger side wing mirror off and shouted cunt,

he got out and shouted what the fuck was that for i said for pulling out on me and nearly killing me a few words was exchanged and he said he would come and fucking smack me, i said fine come and get me, by this time the lights had went to green and red again twice, and was on red again so i called him a cunt and raced off lucy for me there was a little twitchel just after the traffic lights which the car couldnt get down so i raced down that and it took me down bottom of carlton road near trent taxi firm, by this time, the driver has no idea where i was and i was happy that i pissed the driver off and made him have to pay out for a new wing mirror,


Tuesday night saw me in another difficult situation i was cycling home from work up carlton road, i was cycling past the smithys pub and just opisit there is a side road i was cycling past this side road all of a sudden this car pulls across the main road and into this side road, 1st he had no indicators on 2nd he missed judged the corner so bad he aproached the road on the wrong side of the road he almost hit me,

in my anger i souhted how about some indicators i saw his car come to a full stop he started shouting back after a few words he started to get out of his car along with 3 other big indian blokes i though oh fuck iam in trouble and just as they were coming towards me 4 cop cars came past lucky for my the 4th cop car stoped and asked what was happening i told the copper my side of the story and the indian guy told him his side of the story, the copper did a check onthe guy and found he had no insurance or licence either,

so now the driver is being processed by the cops and should be sorted out soon, realy if the indian driver had just carryed on driving he might have never had any trouble with me or the cops for the time being anyway, in this day and age you never know what trouble you can get into as some cunt is being stupid or just dont give a fuck, is it worth standing up for yourself at all as someone could just as easy hurt you,

yesterday i was on the bus and again kids were playing up but again do you tell them to behave or just let them carry on being arseholes as if you do say owt to said kids playing up you could find yourself in a difficult situation, today iam on my bike so far ive had no problems hope it stays that way

0 comments: