fucking bank holiday

yup its bank holiday time again the roads are chocker block with cars, people going out to shops and diy places cos they have sod all better to do pointless going more than a mile down the road as your deffo going to be in a traffic jam,

me onthe other hand is working at my proper job at the university this weekend and also with me working over the bank holiday i get a day off to take when i want it which is good, but on the way to work i had to pop into b & q as my dad wanted a couple of bits and bobs so i agrees to go in on my way to work

What a pain in the arse just getting your car parked in the carpark was a mission in its self you need eyes everywhere and in a way you need more then a 6th sence as people just seem to forget about normal driving rules when driving in a car park i was wanting to get out of the car park i was wanting to turn right and this chap had his left indicator on so i go and start to turn right but as iam doing so this chap who is supposingly turning left just carrys on dont even seems to see me its only that ive quickly put my gear into reverse and moving backwards very quickly and using my middle finger at him he suddenly realizes what he is doing

he said sorry and continued with my journey but all this dangerous driving who needs it and iam on about getting a new car is it worth it

1 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Asian women in Nissan Micra's. Just the thought drives me to vodka with a shudder.