clutch

ive only had my new car for only a week and my clutch has gone noticed it didnt feel quite right when i brought the car but the chap at the garage who i brought it from mentioned drive it about and any problems just bring it back,

last night while driving home the clutch felt not right at all and i smelted something burning lucky realy as i'd just pulled up outside home and my dad confermed my suspisions that it was the clutch

so took it back to the garage this morning the garage said leave it with us and we'll phone you back when we have done, it and not only 30 mins ago i got a call saying my car is ready to be picked up,

so iam quite inpressed with the service that ive had from the garage and most likely to be using them for future mot's and other bits of work that i cant do myself and for even more bouns points ive had a few friends from my local pub recomend the garage as well

4 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

it happens now n then. Got a good garage run by two blokes who look after us. Never ripped off and good service.

Some bloke tried to rip them off and they petrol bombed his house. Just as well they like me eh? ;-)

Anonymous said...

It's good when you find someone who gives good service...I hate the smell of burnt out clutches,It reminds me of my early days as an apprentice mechanic.all i seemed to do was clutches!!!!

farmer dave said...

just dont try and rip them off dinners,

and barnze yeh its makes a nice change to have someone give you good service, and its saved me 200 quid as well so all good there

The Preacherman said...

Post some'at then

4D