wilkos

i went to wilkos this morning to get a few bits for my camping trip this weekend and i had a fullish basket with 10 lose gas cylinders, gets to the checkout and the woman could see i had no bag or anything and the silly moo asks me do i want a bag

erm me here thinking how else would i carry the items to me car, so i says yes i do want a bag so she gave me only 1 that was used for my gas cylinders, she tryed to scan the 1st gas cylinder through the till no luck then had a go at the second one, again no go she muttered someting and asked for someone to read her the barcode number on the cylinder she even had trouble keying that in , then i had a bog bag and 2 chuck away bbqs she looked at me i looked back at her and she finaly said do you want another bag so again i said yep i do she grunted and gave me one

for fucks sake what a moody cow and the service could of been much beeter i think, maybe she could of been on her period or someting you never know but she was a moody cow

iam off to bed as i feel crap as hell as iam coming down with the flu iam off the rest of the week so hopefuly ill be better for friday ready for my trip to whitby

have a goodun and stay safe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Whitby..some good fish n chips to be had there and only a sort ride to Aidensfield for some Heartbeat and harry Potter times..Have a good un!

farmer dave said...

last time i went to whitby i caught my own fish and cooked it on the bbq and it was great, and will be visiting heartbeat land as well and have a pint in the aidensfield arms

The Preacherman said...

Whitby? Now there hangs a tale. I must post it. The Mayor of Whitby and a brass band met The Old Pretenders FC on tour.

I'd be a moody cow working a checkout t' be honest...;-)