strange old week

hope you all been safe and not been stabbed this week but to me this week has been a bit of a strange week, nothing much has happened made most of the weather while we've had nice weather the last couple of days been out on me bike had my dinner at wollaton park before work one day which was nice

hopefully this weekend ill pop to skeggy for the day take me chuckaway bbq walk along the beach find a quiet spot and have a bbq and a read of my book with a couple of bottles of beer, make a nice end to a dull week

watched the new series of big brother last nite seems a mixed bag of fuck twits, i think that blind scotish guy will win and that bluddy chinese drawf what planet did the big brother cheifs find her from hey,

good to see the protesters on our roads once again hope they'll stage one huge protest and close all of britan down for a week or 2 it will not bother me if i cant use my car for a while ill just use my bike, but to the point most people use there cars these days for pointless journeys like going to the shops when they could just walk or when a mother has a twat carrier with one kid in it taking the said kid to school, i dont know when will the madness end

righty iam off to start the lock up at work early as iam trying to finish early as iam off to get pissed this eve or try anyway

0 comments: