oh dear oh dear what have i done

someone give me a slap across the face as iam feeling a little bit sureal as ive just entered the 13.5 mile robin hood marathon in september yes this year,

ive now got a lot of training to do witch ive already kind of started doing iam doing some outdoor running ive had a go at running round colwick park and round the grounds of the university where i work, and looks like ive got a coach one of me mates wifes from the local pub as she has run quite a lot of marathons in the past so she will be good to get advise and train with her,

yes ive started outdoor running its either been at the moment very early morning or late eve when ive finished work as i dont want to show myself up with how unfit iam at the mo but i did suprise myself tho as i managed to run round half of colwick park before i wanted to passout or puke my guts up, but give it time ill be able to run round all of colwick park and even thurther, i have noticed running on the tread mill at the gym is totaly different than running on the grass or concreate path but ill get used to it and it will be a big challenge

as ive not done realy any fittness training at all realy since i was 18, but i joined a gym in november, and even from november ive noticed a bit of an inprovment in my fitness and now running 10 mins when i 1st started my gym thingy i couldnt realy do a fast 10 min walk without wanting to pass out or break out in a heavy sweat, but iam happy with my progress and with the help with my personal trainer me mates wife from the local pub ill be ready and fit in no time

have a goodun all and stay safe

0 comments: