crimbo upon us

what another cold morning but nice to see a bit of frost, my car at 10am is still all iced over but iam not worried as iam cycling to work today, how is everyones crimbo preparations going

me iam half sorted which is totaly unheard of with me, i normaly leave everything till the last minuet and rush round like a twat but this year iam on the ball as they say ive got most my cards written and even brought some presents ive not realy made any planns for while iam off the 12 days over crimbo as last year crimbo was a non event asi fell very ill

i was fighting a cold flu bug most of december one min i seemed okay then the next i felt crap but it finaly took hold the week i was to break up and i was ill, i didnt even go out crimbo eve i forced myself out new years eve but went home just after midningt, i even didnt have my crimbo dinner which i was well looking forward to,

but this year iam feeling okay i am puling all the tricks to hold the cold off quite strange realy as most people i know have had a cold or flu of some kind already and ive seemed to have kept clear from it all, don't know if its the new tablets iam taking to keep my nose clear if iam using my ashtma pumps properly but iam feeling quite fit

the only plans i have made so far is a trip down to chelmsford on the 27th 28th and the 29th december and as iam down that part of the contry i might pop and see manic street preacher, but iam keeping everything else open over crimbo as wheni do make planns they alll seem to go pairshaped

righty iam off to check me bike over and have a blast on condemned 2 and what a game very blood thursty and a good storyline i must say my xbox was a good buy as some of the gaming action ive had is great

staysafe all as they still seem to be madduns about

1 comments:

The Preacherman said...

M25 round to the A12. Take me about an hour or so to Chelmsford.

Anywhere I can crash? as driving home that distance would not be good. My car knows the way home from local pubs but time of year etc I'd need to keel over somewhere.

Lemme know. 28th or 29th is good this end.

cheers

Manic