1st day back at work

my 1st day at work has been okay a bit boring to be honest, well with me working at a university we are not properly open yet the students dont come back till next week so come half 5 the campus is like a ghost town most the buildings are mainly empty and hardly no one about

i dont mind the odd quiet day but its been quiet for about a month now and iam getting a bit bored, i have had the odd busy day when its been so busy ive not had time for a number 2 but for the most its been very quiet, but iam pleased the crimbo decorations are all down and everything and no more crimbo lights to turn off in the eve or anything so all goods there happy for a bit of norm to be honest

2 comments:

The Preacherman said...

There I was waiting for squirrel sex and not a peep.....

squirrel sex is my mobiley ringtone by the way...sad but true...

Allright. I get the picture.

If Farmer Dave won't come to Manic then Manic must come to Farmer Dave.

On the quite reasonable grounds that you failed to ring me and arrange a piss up it is now your duty to buy the first round when I head up that way.

In Oldham January so I reckon around April / May I can do a trip to Nottingham.

We'll have to arrange some'at with Barnzie as he's in the vicinity.

Gimme some dates in April when you're free to buy the beer ;-)

Happy New Year old bean

The Preacherman said...

need you e-mail to invite you to Jihad Punk. Thought I had it but can't find it. Mail me some'at so I've got it. I'll forward it to Barnsley Sime for WTF Frday as well. Cheers, 4D