my head sometimes

ive been up and about this morning quite early for me 7am already been to the gym and had a swim and feel quite good, went out for a pint with my dad last night which i quite enjoyed but what makes me mad sometimes is that you get a group of people sitting at a table chatting away and they are sitting with there empty glasses not for just 10 mins but for a hour,

yes the pub was busy and hardly any where to sit and these 4 women were sitting at a table with no intention of buying no more beer so why not sod off home or something and let other people use the table and seats i dont know some people hey do make you think

ive been thinking its been thursday all week now it is thursday iam now thinking its wednesday whats all that about,

and iam realy looking forward to the weekend and a whole weekend off no work or anything

have a goodun and stay safe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good un mate..I din't get up till after 12 today cuz i have been felling a bit rough all week,it did me the world of good to just lie in bed i can tell ya.

The Preacherman said...

What you do is sidle up to them and play very drunk. Say "Who fancies a bonk then?" and I guarantee they'll leave.

Works for me ;-)