weight training and stuff

was reading over at d4d and alex was going on about weight and that got me thinking about my success in 2008 with my fitness and training its kind of gone okay but to be honest i could of done much more

i did lose nearly a stone and a half gotten my cycle fitness much better i can cycle to work much quicker than drive to work but to be honest ive been lazy, my problem has been continueation?? at times i was going to the gym regular as clock work 4 times a week then all of a sudden i did sod all not even any cycling i could of done it but just couldnt be bothered it wasnt the a week i didnt do any exercise it was a whole month and while i wasnt doing any exercise i was losing all the hard work i had put i the previous month and a half and was in a way going back to square 1

i did have a half marathon planned for september but with my not putting enough effort into my training i didnt do the marathon i felt a bit rubbish as i let a friend down as i was goign to run with her but i know this year i want to run at least 1 half marathon and get down to my ideal weight which is about 13 to 13 and a half stones iam 14 and three quarters at the moment, but iam happyish with what ive done in 2008 with my fitness

as i had quite a few health problems to deal with in 2008 which ive sorted out now i was eating rubbish and eating far to much, i was having breakfast witch could of been anything from a fry up to beans of toast or cornflakes, then dinner was a packed lunch which i had 2 or 3 cobs bag of crisps and cake then had a proper dinner at teatime and i always had supper and if i went out for a pint i could 9 times out of 10 came home with a takeaway, and i wasnt ina million years doing much to burn all that food off

but come last april i got my eating under control and for the last 4 months ive not put any weight on but to be honest ive not realy lost any either as like i say ive been a bit lazy with my training but this year ill see another big difference in my weight, iam kind of happy with what ive already lost and ive droped a trouser size my old shirts which i was going to give away now fit me again so ive gave my bigger shirts away and my bigger trousers

also this year iam thinking of doing a couple of cycling holidays and iam going to make more of a effort to use my bike as i know i can do it but its the keeping it up thats the thing

righty its nearly half 2 and iam off to bed have a goodun

0 comments: