hello

hi everyone its been a while yet again where have i been you ask well for those of you that want to know ive not been bothered to be honest the last 3 months have been a bit of a waste to be honest, my motivation has been down and all its seemed like is work and bed and oh pub


the last few months my sleep pattern has been totaly bolloxed and ive seemed to havehad little time to myself, its like when its come to bed time ive suddenly become wide awake and not been able to sleep till 3 or 4 in the morning then when ive wanted to wake up at a normalish time at 8am ive just gone back to sleep till 11am then iam at work for 2pm so by time ive woken up proberly and had a bit of something to eat its time for work, and its been like this for the last 3 months or so,


but i think at long last ive kinda sorted my body clock out its just a case of catching up on some sleep and getting meself on some kind of routine, one thing ive been happy with is ive not realy put any weight back on even tho ive not been to the gym or antything for the same amount of time the only thing exercise wise ive done is cycling and thats what has kept me in some kind of shape,

oh and for 2 months i was in a relationship with a girl i met online but i broke it up pretty quickly when i realy got to know what she was like, so all in all the last few months have been quite eventfull in one way or other and i willl be back to visiting all my readers blogs in due time and regulary writing on my blog also iam going to be changing my blog a bit in how it looks with a help of a friend still keep the same blog address but it will just look a bit different

2 comments:

BBC said...

Friend, you have to get up everyday with the intent of taking on the world again, that takes motivation.

My sleep patterns have been screwed up for years, I just live with it. But now that I'm retired it's no big deal anyway.

"oh and for 2 months i was in a relationship with a girl i met online but i broke it up pretty quickly when i realy got to know what she was like,"

Been there, done that, learned from it all, life is about lessons.

Went to Oregon a few weeks ago to meet a lady blogging friend but there was no romantic intent when I went, it was just another interesting experience is all.

Nice lady, for a bit of a scatter brain, ha ha ha. She comments on my blog as Ananda Girl.

Hang in there, or do as I do, go camping, it helps me a lot.

farmer dave said...

thats what i was kinda starting to do with me sleeping patern to live with it and oh yeah iam going to be doing some camping next year when it all starts up again as everywhere is starting to close now cos winter is fast aproaching england and it looks like its going to be a cold one this year

nice to hear from you billy and ill be poping over to have a read of your blog very soon now iam back in the swing of things