what a twit

last wednesday i went to work on the bus as i wanted to get some new books and sometime from wednesday evening thursday morning i found i lost my cashpoint card my university swipe card and my driving licence,

1st thing i did was phone the bus company up to see if anyone had handed my cards in but nothing had been found or handed in so next thing was i went to cancel my cash point card so if it was found it couldnt be used, then i realised my uni card was going to cost me 5 quid to replace and later found my driving licence was going to cost me 25 quid, i wasnt to inpressed to say the least but i thought ill wait a couple of days before replacing my other 2 cards

friday morning came and i rang the bus company up again to ask if my cards were handed in but nothing had so over the weekend i was goign to go through of getting my driving licence and uni card sorted, just as i was goign to do so i was putting some washing on and doing my coat and was emptying my pockets which i did check and i found something in the lining of my coat and guess what

i found my cards i was a bit dumbfound but pleased i found them, what happend was my lining in my coat pocket was ripped so i must of put my cards when i used my uni card in the ripped part of my coat lining they worked themselfs round to the other side of my coat iam now happy chappy again but feel a bit of a twit

hope you all had a good weekend and stayed safe

3 comments:

BBC said...

I'm glad that you didn't actually lose them, such things can be a pain to deal with.

I lost a checkbook a few years back, it slipped out of a coat pocket after I took it off because it turned warm, didn't even realize it as I don't use one very often, a checkbook.

The next day a lady calls me and tells that her young son had found it, there are some honest folks in the world yet.

BBC said...

"crimbo" Never seen that word before. They close all the campsites there in the winter? Well that really sucks.

Still, I would find places to camp anyway. Anywhere I can get away with parking for a day or two is fine with me, I'll squat somewhere if I can.

farmer dave said...

yeah us brits us crimbo as slang and there are still a few honest people around