sorry people

after reading dinners post about his friendly but slightly troubled friend who he gave a hug to i found my self in a simlar situation a while back, i had a evening out in town with a bunch of mates and while waiting for the last bus home i was happily tucking into my supper of fish and chips,

i'd just finished my supper and this sorry looking girl sat next to me and started talking to me, she was rambling about how a lot of people look unhappy and how a rubbish place the world is sometimes, i didnt know this girl from adam but me being me chatted to her just to be polite, all of a sudden she burst into tears and she did cry the poor thing next minuet i found she has snuggled upto me my arm round her and was like that for half anhour while waiting for the bus

we had a good chat about everything, she had stopped crying but i could still tell she still wasnt right so i asked her if she was waiting for the bus and she was she offered if i wanted to come back for a drink, i saidi would be happy if she came round my place as i knew it was safe and she only lived round the corner of what she said so bus came and we got to mine,

after a very long chat and many cups of tea i found out her boyfriend had cheated on her, she found out in the most crap way as well she had go into town to meet him for a drink but she had got to the pub a bit early but he was already there with another girl, she watched them from a distance for nearly a hour and it wasnt just a friend she saw them doing things friends shouldnt do if you know what i mean

by this time it was daylight 7am i wakled her round the corner to her house and i got back to my place and bed it was, it turned out to be rather a long night but good, even tho i could of got my leg over i didnt it didnt feel the right time or place, i did see her from time to time afterwards but i have moved house since and not seen or heard from her since this all happened when i lived in chelmsford but me being me i always seem to get the werid ones broken hearted or just idiots when iam waiting for the bus so i just dont do them much these days

have a goodun all and stay safe

0 comments: