happy as punch

the last couple of years its been a bit of a roller coaster ive come full circle and i can say iam quite content with life at the moment yeah i could do with a little more money but iam quite happy, iam in a full time job which are hard to come by in these hard times iam also in kinda my own home no parents or sister nagging me and i have a nice sexy girlfriend who i say iam realy happy with, life at the moment is quite good

like i say i could do with a bit more money as i had a bit expensive december which has kinda wiped me out money wise, but pay day is soon i have enough food in the house to last me till payday and if i cant go out and what ever i dont mind as i know all my bills are payed and got no worries, and with me being a rather good cook i can russle up a good meal and enjoy a bit of telly

iam at the moment planning a holiday at the end of april with my girlfiend thinking we going to portagul for a week all inclusive so we'll not have to fuss about eating out all the time ive done that and its a pain in the arse least with all inclusive all you have to do is go downstairt to the resturant and tuck in, theres always loads of choice and ive not had a problem with the food unlike i have had wih going selfcatering, so iam quite looking forward to april and spending some time with my girlfirend

anyway hope your all having a good friday eve and stay safe out there

2 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

And long may it continue mate.

Sometimes the good guys win eh?

er...girlfriend?...er....Dinners kipping on your floor?...still ok?

....just tell her I'm harmless...well..at least legless...;-)

farmer dave said...

no need for the floor matey ive got a sofa bed so you'll be okay ill catch your radio show at work later this afternoon as saturday was battling it out on the golf course with me mate