2010 going okay so far

well 2010 has gone okay so far, just dont seemto have much self time at the moment but apart from that things are going quite smoothly, work is busy i did a 17 hour day saturday iam getting as much overtime as i can at the moment try and save a little for my days and weekends away for a bit later in the year as i would like to get out and about more this year

the only thing wrong with 2010 so far is my body clock is still wanky i am waking up but i just cant seem to get out of bed, i say ill have 10 more mins then the next time i wake up its gone half 9 just seem to be wasting so much time in bed when i dont need to hopefully ill sort my body clock out before to long, i think having a buggered body clock is effecting my eating pattern a little bit as well, as i like to have my proper dinner at midday

but when i dont get up untill after half 9 somtimes i dont feel like a big dinner just a bit of breakfast and it buggers things up ill sort it sooner rather than later but on a whole 2010 is goign quite well, i think 2008/2009 are well and truely behind me

3 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

Well nobody has blown anything up lately so it's a start!

BBC said...

2010 is going just as I expected it to.

farmer dave said...

your very right there dinners, and just hope 2010 continues to go on without any major problems billy