stil around

iam still around with having no interweb for a few days which ill explain about in a bit rant later and also being busy with other stuff, not relay had chance to post much had loads to say but hey oh that can happen,

at least my flu has all gone now, and my cold has seem to have sorted its self out as well so all good there, i had the bloody bug for just over 3 weeks one min i seemed okay the next i felt crap i didn't know if i was coming or going but seen a lot of other people with this bug as well so NO I DID'NT HAVE MAN FLU if any one asks

also over the weekend while i had no interweb i managed to sort out all my photos I've taken since I've had my digital camera, and i didn't realize how many I've got, so now they are all sorted in there groups and even kind of uploaded onto flicr as well so been quite busy with that

think i might go to bed soon as iam bloody nackered, anyway stay safe out there as there are maduns about

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got it unall..call it man flu if ya like but it knocked the fuck outa me i can tell ya.