2 more workdays

looks like iam coming down with yet anoher cold, just what i need as iam about to break up for crimbo and a busy weekend of working with my dad, but least 1 thing my hip aint hurting like a cunt, yesterday at work the only place i found i could sit without my hip hurting was with my leg up on my desk and when people came in to the office they thoght i was snoozing, when i mentioned about my hip they knew differnet but i did have a afternoon snooze tho so cant complane,

picked up my new bike yesterday not bad either front and back suspension which makes for a much smoother ride and 21 grars which makes cycling up hills a bit easyer and gives me more speed when iam cycling down the sods, at least security caught 2 lads the other night pinching bikes, they were 15 and 16 year olds coppers came and took them to the cop shop but ill not hold my breath that anything will be done apart from a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again,

with crimbo plans all set and sorted should be a mix of seeing friends and having some self time and catching up on some telly i think and some online gaming i think, but iam going to stop in this crimbo eve had a good bottle of red wine and watch the xfiles cant get much better than that hey

iam off stay safe out there and dont get crapped on hey

0 comments: