what a shitter

bluddy crapper my bike got pinched last nite at work couldnt believe it, my and my bike have done a few thousand miles together, over the years and the bluddy thing is as well i only just oiled and greased it and put new breaks and tryes on the thing as well at the weekend, so ive nearly spent a hundred quid on a new bike today which looks a nice bit of kit, front and back suspension 21 speed unlike my last bike was a 15speed got some new high power lights and also a new lock and iam going to pick it up 2mora onthe way to work,

wnet out for a few pints with people from work on friday night and had a good night, went to yates a bit of a shit hole i'd thoguht but a very nice pint had a few in there then went to long island then to flares, one thing ive noticed with this smoking ban is that now when you walk into some pubs you can smell peoples bo and they stink the stink can be so bad that it can make you feel sick, and to finish the night off me and a mate went for a good old curry and it wasnt bad either,

and also to top my mood ive come on the bus today and ive lost my bluddy all day bus ticket and had to walk from town and also found ive forgotten to pick up my switch card so i can draw any money out of the bank what a fucker hey

best get some work done stay safe as theres madduns about

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some feving twats about eh...Kind of makes ya lose faith with um.. Get ya sen a new un and get a crime number for your insurance claim.