yesterdays drinkies

well my plan of drinking halfs didnt quite work out, as my mate wouldnt let me have any halfs i didnt mind as such and to my suprise by half 4 we had drunk 8 pints and by 8pm i drank 8 pints 4 halfs and 4 double vodka's with various mixers one pub which we went to even sold cans of iron bru so i had double vodka and iron bru nice that was as well, i even had a double vodka and vimto in another and the girl behind the bar looked at me very stangely but when she had a taste she was hooked

to finish the night off went to the big wok for a all you can eat nosh up i was so hungry i had 4 plate fulls of food then 3 puds got home had a soak in the bath then bed woke up this morning at 7am feeling quite fine a little tired and i do love working afternoons as if i did woke up feeling shit i could of slept off the hangover

so all in all a good day out seemed to avoided the nutters saw no one being stabbed or shot roll on the next bank holiday

0 comments: