banks

last week i went into natwest bank to see if i could change my bank account and other stuff from hsbc, and after a quick check they said all fine, the next bit was intresting

as the woman told me that my credit rating was good, so good that i was offered a 5000 quid limit on my credi card, 3000 quid overdraft on the current account plus if i wanted i could have a 25 thousand quid loan in my bank by tea time,

i was quite amazed but with me being me i said no thanks, just give me a small overdraft on my current account she kept asking me if i was sure and i said yep all the time, i can see how people get into trouble these days with banks chucking money like that at people,

as i myself have in the past got into tourble, but for the last couple of years been okay, i had a little bit of a balance to pay off my credit card but thats all taken care off now

just wonder what kind of a mortage they will offer me ill find out soon enough when i go in a couple of months time

0 comments: