now a car owner once again

well after what has seemed like ages ive got a new car, but let me tell you it was a mine field looking for a new car i wanted another mondeo as my last one was great easy to work on and everything i wanted for a car, but with the buget i had all i could afford was upto a x reg and in the mondeo range the mileage was either realy high or the price was to high for the age of the car

so in the end me and my dad started to look at different cars and in the end ive landed myself a nice dark red renult laguna x reg 2 liter top of the range and with me driving my dads car since last august ive forgotten how much more power a 2 liter has from a 1.4 liter car, i took the car for a test drive yesterday morning i just thought wow was well happy with the car,

the car needed a couple of little things sorting out which along with a full sercice and mot it was all in the price of what they wanted for the car so i cant grumble which means at least a years trouble free motoring all ive realy got to do is give it a vallet and put my sound system in to the car, so iam going to pick the car up tomorrow morning as ive had a phone call from the garage 30 mins ago telling me the car was all ready to roll

the insurance is another 100 quid more than my mondeo but iam quite happy with that as it is a newer car and a few more things to play with in the new car so ill just see how it goes hope no cunt crashes into me hey

ill post a couple of pics later this week, have a goodun and stay safe out there

0 comments: