so far so good

well it didnt rain yesterday got all i wanted done now today i can do my other jobs which are maily on the pc and ill get some game play don on gta 4 which iam quite hooked on at the moment, and for this eve ill watch a few films and have some supper 2mora is going to the big wok its well worth a fiver to eat as much as you want

and last nites eurovision contest well what can you say we were crap again, but at least the wogan master made it worth a laugh right iam off to play gta 4 and what ever have a goodun

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mate of mine allus watches the Eurovision..I cant be arsed with it myself.Wogan is a good entertainer..not enough of him on the box nowadays.

The Preacherman said...

missed Eurovision. On nightshift. Worth watching for ol Tel in't it? Apparently we failed abysmally to get 'nil poin'. damn.

farmer dave said...

yeh i do like the boom town rats meself must get some of there music on my ipod this morning so i can play it in me car and now ive redownloaded my sex pistols stuff iam going to put that on as well, ah the dredded night shifts i kind of miss them but in a was iam happy on these 2-10 shifts