weight update

i joined a gym last november and the 1st 3 months i was doing realy well lost over half a stone in 2 months, but since then ive not done much apart from go twice a week to the gym, my weight for the last 4 months hasnt realy changed, ive not lost any or gained any and my weight fluxuation has been about 3 lbs a week which according to one of the gym trainers is about right so iam in a way quite happy but would of been by now more to my ideal weight but least ive not put all my weight back on like i did last time,

this last month ive started going to the gym again 4 times a week, and reached a new milestone yesterday when i ran for a full 15mins i was well inpressed with meself and notice the last 2 weeks ive been losing 3lbs a week so if i can keep at that ill be on the way quite quickly to getting to my ideal weight which is 13 and a half stone so just a stone and a half to lose

iam also joining a sunday morning running club as well and my 1st session will be next sunday, which iam quite looking forward to as ill be running with other people who can push each other my 1st aim is to get to run a mile in under 5 mins like i used to when i was 14 years of age

0 comments: