training

since ive been training for the robin hood challenge ive had a go at changing my diet a couple of times and now think ive got my diet kind of right, ive deffo got more energy and losing weight at the moment my daily eating pattern consists of, in the morning i either have a low fat thick milkshake or a mouse with fruit, have a proper dinner at lunchtime, then for my evening meal ill have some cerial with more fruit and if iam a little peckish at nite time i can have either more fruit or mouse

and i can still have one takeaway a week as well so all goods there, i'd thought about packing up drinking for a while and after much thought iam now going to have a couple of pints on a friday night after work i dont think that will hurt, i have noticed i can now fasten up all of the top buttons on my shirts once again and fit into some which have been thrown in a draw for ages

regarding my training i can now run 3 miles iam now also progressing with my free weights which i found much harder than machine weights, so by september i think ill be almost ready and my body a temple kind of anyway

also got some good news yesterday i have a job interview at the university where i work for a permament building attandents job, at the moment iam working at nottingham uni through an agency which is okay but i would like the job to be permament

so fingers crossed will be a good end to a rubbish start to the year if i get through the robin hood challenge and get a permament job

righty speaking of work iam at work and best get something done stay safe and dont get hurt out there

1 comments:

The Preacherman said...

packing in drinking??????

one take away a week??????

bloddy hell!! I hope it's worth it!!! ;-)