makes a change


Aint it nice to see some sun for a change after all this rain just hope it lasts a bit thats all, as ive had enough of getting wet and feeling glumy
so this big bang experiment seemed to have gone okay without a glitch but it would be intresting to see when they do the full experiment and the 2 beams of light do meet up wonder if anything will happen like beginning of life of owt it would be intresting hey, and least this experiment has put all the nutters out there pain thinking the world will end hey
so with the marathon coming up at the weekend my trainer has been putting me though hell this week but he said iam not quite ready to attempt the 13 mile run this time round be he saidi should be pleased with what ive done so far i can now quite happly run 5 miles and the changes in my body have been great ive nearly lost my double chin and most of my old shirts fit me again so quite happy there
so at the moment iam just going to carry on with my traning and get down to what my body weight should be, and ill do a marathon later in the year
iam off out side for a cuppa for 10 minuets at its been a busy afternoon so far and enjoy the sun while it lasts

0 comments: