my head

ive cut the amount of beer i drink over the last few weeks, i now enjoy to go out twice a week just for a couple of pints which mainly consists of 3 no more than 4 and iam quite happy and when i am not out at the pub i enjoy a vodka and tonic only the 1 and thats my drinking these days,

last night i went out for a couple of pints to my local i was ready for a pint as i had a busy weekend working with my dad, so i had 3 pints of mixed which i enjoyed very much then i went over to the lathian club they do a nice polish beer quite strong but it dont taste stron if you know what i mean i think i had 3 or those and 3 or maybe 4 double whiskeys, i was not out my head drunk but i felt i had a drink or 2, i got a kebab and thoguht that would do the trick with making me feel okay this morning,

woke up this morning and i felt rough as hell its now 3:40pm monday afternoon and i am just feeling back to normal, and probly be more like 6pm before iam fully back to my oldself i dont know if its old age or what but these days if i have a good drink the eve before iam wiped out the rest of the next day i enjoy getting drunk every so often but think iam just going to stick to my new drinking routine as i am so much happyer with that the daft thing was i was not that drunk as to make a total arse of my self i had a normal convo with various people which i still remember what we talked about even in the kebab shop i rememberd what i said to the chaps there, even had my kebab without getting it everywhere else apart from my mouth

i dont think ill ever totaly stop drinking as my drinking level is within the goverments recomended levels and they would call me a responible drinker lol, and i enjoy goign to the pub for a pint not only for a beer but to see my friends, like ive mentioned i think ill just stick to my new drinking routine and see what happens

stay safe and sober as there are still some madduns out there

5 comments:

BBC said...

I don't go to bars much anymore, maybe once a week I'll drop into Reggie's and have one or two beers.

Other than that I just drink light beer at home, or when camping, of course.

I can camp through the winter now that I have the small pickup camper. I don't bother with BBQ's, I just cook on a campfire.

BBC said...

I have no idea what camping in England is like, I hope that when you go that you post about it, with some pictures.

The Preacherman said...

safe possibly...sober???? are you kidding???

only ever mix beer and vodka. Then I'm safe. No hangover ever.

See you've been chatting to BBC. Good egg he is.

Right. Off for a vodka

farmer dave said...

when i next get onto my computer at home ill post some pics of some of last years camping trips and i know ill be doing quite a bit of camping this year, if our british weather is any good

farmer dave said...

and have a vodka on me