weight

most of december i hardly went to the gym i was ill for 2 weeks then crimbo came and went so i didnt have much time or the motivation to go, and during december i was doing quite well with not putting any weight on, but new year week i did let myself go a little bit, i weighed myself monday at the gym and found i put on 3lbs,

not a great deal of weight but still more than i wanted its only thursday of week one of my training and ive lost 1.5lbs already, so iam quite happy with that and by sunday if iam lucky should of lost the last bit of weight so i should be back to where i started, but one thing ive noticed is how quickly you lose your fitness if you dont keep your training up, i did struggle to run 10 mins on monday daft how it sounds its goign to take a couple of weeks to get back my fitness to wherei was in november,

i have changed my diet again as i was eating better but not how i should, it is hard work being on this new diet but should work better in losing the weight quicker, if i had a job which i was more or less active all the time i would be quite happy on my last eating pattern but it was kind of working but not as in one good way i wasnt putting any weight on but at the same time i wasnt losing any as my job which ive got iam only realy active for 3 hours a day then the rest of the day its desk basied doing paper work,

last eve i could of realy liked a keabab my brain was crying out for one but 30 mins of fighting the craving it went away and i wasnt hungry or anything strange how the body and brain craves things you dont realy need to eat hey,

talking of which iam off to the gym before work for a swim and a workout stay safe

1 comments:

BBC said...

I've never gone to a gym since getting out of school.

But I've always worked at active jobs and even in retirement keep pretty active and in trim shape.

Here a can of beer just costs me about fifty cents if I buy the 30 pack so I'm good with that.