this time of year

well winter is fast aproaching us and the first few weeks of the new term has started at the university where i work one thing i have noticed is the last week is the amount of people who are coughing and sneezing, iam sitting in the office at work and all i can hear from the classrooms around me and peiple walking past my office is sneezing and coughing



ive this year have had my flu jab i have not the last 2 years and ive had every cold and bug thing under the sun but this year iam hoping i dont get much apart from a little bit of a cold i can put up with that, iam also taking some vitimins as well this year to keep meself going just hope i dont end up like i did last year



i went all okay from september to december with out much problems even me mate at work said ive done well to get to december without much of a problem then as soon as he said that the last week of term before we break up for crimbo i fell ill, i was that bad i was ill all over crimbo and didnt even have my crimbo dinner which i was realy looking forward, i was looking forward to last crimbo as at the university we have around 10 to 12 days off when i was with the angency i had to use my holiday leave to cover it,



yes it was a pain but i was still looking forward to having 12 days off and i had a few things planned for it but with me falling ill crimbo was cancled but this year now iam perm at the university i get payed for the 10 - 12 days off so iam looking forward to this crimbo on the plus side the days off at crimbo dont come out of my annual leave days either,



this crimbo iam going to go away for a holiday somewhere not sure where yet but iam goign to take a few extra days off and have a good break as at the moment ive not had a day off since august apart from my weekends, i was going to be goign away these next 2 weekends but looks like its gone pairshaped but hey oh ill probly book a long weekend off in november

1 comments:

BBC said...

Have a good crimbo, I'm going camping later in the week myself.

I wish I knew what you do about making booze. I have a few books on it all and there is lots of info on the internut but something like that is best learned by working with someone that already has it all down and worked out.

I don't have the right equipment to make decent size batches of beer and so far I've been too cheap to buy it.

If I do get around to making beer I want to make a light beer of about 3 percent, any suggestions?

I haven't had many flu shots throughout my life and only had it once, sure knocked me on my ass though, every bone in my body hurt and I spent three days on the couch.