all is well

my days off have been okay done a lot of what i needed to do, tiyed the garden up a bit done a couple of jobs on the computer and even made a start on making a couple of play lists up on winamp media player, enjoyed a few hours out yesterday to elverson castle and watched a bit of telly which was one of the jobs i wanted to pay a bit of attention to,

had a beer or 2 last night which i enjoyed this eve iam just going to plop myself infront of the box i think as got a mate coming round 2mora eve for a game of golf on the xbox, that golf game is quite good think ill have a hour or 2 this afternoon before my special new ladyfriend comes round,

other than that not much happening and ill have a listen to dinners radio show this eve should be a goodun of what ive heard from his past radio shows

4 comments:

BBC said...

I don't do Xbox and make play lists and such. I like to get outside and do things, and go camping of course. When inside it seems like I'm always on the computer and internut.

I'm going to distill this alcoholic apple juice conglomeration I have here today, or blow something up, ha ha ha.

DILLIGAF said...

Hope yer make it old bean...I'll be on Windows Messenger from about 8:30 ish....only downloaded it recently and there was an invite from you! Have no idea how to use it. I'll respond soon as I fathom out how.

Any request? You can chat in the SFR Chatbox - same page as you go to click 'Listen' on www.scooter-forums.com

Laters old bean

Biddie said...

I can't ever get the radio show,which bums me out.
Not much happening here, either, other than this damn move crap. Bah.

farmer dave said...

was a good show sat dinners yeah moving can be a pain in the bum at times biddie ive been in my new place for 6 months now and just got it how i like it thinking it took me 6 months to get my last place to how i liked it, and shame i cant be there to try your brew billy sounds like it could be a goodun