time where is it going

my long weekend flew by but i got all what i wanted to do so thats a plus now its only 6weeks till i break up from work for nearly 2 weeks, i just cant believe how quick time is going this week is flying by again and crimbo is going to be all over and done with before you know it and we'll be in 2010

ive not watched xfactor this time infact ive not watched it for a couple of years to be honest as it seems all the wrong people seem to get through and all the good telent dont seem to get through just like these twins who are in this years show, my god ive seen all the expsoure in the press how they are hated and i listen to chris moyles radio show and he slates them beyond belive,

he put the song they did on his show and they did the ghostbusters song and it sounded like it was rushed or something as it sounded terrible, i realy hope they dont win this years show as they will only be one hit wonders iam sure about that just look at last years or was it the year before leon jackson won what has he done since and shane ward he had one or 2 hits but he has seemed to of dissapeared into dust,

the only one who seems to be doing owt is that rik walker i think his name is he didnt win the show but he is on the line crusers sinning and making a living good on him as the others have not done owt like that irish chap who was mentored by sharon osbourne he was good and thoght he would of got snapped up by someone but not heard a thing

enough of me going on about xfactor its nice to see a bit of sunshine in robin hood county today as the last few days have been rarther rubbish but i have still cycled to work tho not drove me car since friday i think, tomorrow i best drive it round the block just to make sure nothing sezzes up on it, but iam sure ill drive me car over the weekend if its nice like this iam sure ill go somewhere for the day

anyway i best go and get dressed as iam sat here in just my boxershorts, have a goodun and stay safe

6 comments:

BBC said...

The older I get the faster time seems to go, Sundays and looking at Post Secret sure seems to come around fast.

The best way I have to slow life down is too go camping, I'm going next week.

Hang in there.

DILLIGAF said...

X-Factor is train crash TV....funny in its own way...all these sad sacks saying "It's my only chance!"....er...you're 23....get a LIFE!!!

Anyroad...Drunk Punk on www.scooter-forums.com Saturday @ 9pm...see yer there mate (and I promise faithfully...no X-Factor tunes!!!

farmer dave said...

ill be tuning in on saturday dinners for the show and thankful for the non xfactor songs and wish i could go camping billy could do with a bit of time to take things in but theres no where open now the campsties have all closed down for the winter, iam sure there is the odd place you still can go camping but the tempuretures of late have been a bit cold

BBC said...

i brought a new computer and my oldone was okay but for me i needed a faster one but trying to sell it was hard work i had to almost give it away.

Actually, I do just give my old computers away, they don't owe me anything anymore.

I don't care how cold it is, I camp the year around. But I am well equipped for that.

BBC said...

Have you heard about the new cell phone coming out for men?

It's the I-BONE POCKET PUSSY PHONE. While you are telling her to fuck herself in the background she is hearing, "Oh honey, honey, fuck me, fuck me".

ha ha ha ha ha

farmer dave said...

you should realy do stand up comedy billy you'll be great mate