stupid students i wonder sometimes

i realy do wonder if any of our students here at the university where i work have any comment sence at all, i was locking up one of the buildings earlyer this evening i said to these 2 lads i was going to lock up this room now, to the normal person this would of of mean pack up your stuff and leave the room wouldnt it to me it would but the convo which followed got be a little baffled and bemused

after i said i would like to lock the room up lad 1 said to me so we cant use the computer equipment i said no as i would like to lock the room up he gave me a blank look and started to pack his stuff up, chap 2 went to me and said so your locking the room up and we cant use the computer equipment, i said no as ive already said i want to lock the room up, then all of a sudden chap 2 burst out and said bluddy hell give me a minuet then,

i just looked in amusement and didnt say anything just tryed and give a blank look to them both i did have this situation early in the year with 2 indian lads i might write about this in another post but this lasted a whole week and a half tho

some people hey these people here at the university are suppose to be inteligent but i dont think so if they cant understand that when i ask them i want to lock this room up they should leave how on earth can they study for a degree

2 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

I have met a number of Uni students where Jax is studying.

I am of the firm opinion I could get a degree if some of them numbnuts can!

BBC said...

Considering many of the courses they teach at them anymore I think they are the ones making the youth more stupid. Well, them and society.

Speak lightly, carry a big stick.