another crimbo out the way

hope everyone had a good crimbo eat plently and drank loads, my crimbo has kinda been a sober one this year just not felt like getting drunk dont know why but just havnt, but its been the best crimbo for years tho

even tho my car repair before crimbo has made me a bit skint i have had a realy good few days, spent a bit of time with the family a lot of time with the new girlfriend and some time with friends, and on my own as i have kinda my own place, ive had no nagging or anything what so ever, just pleased meself this year and ive not become flued up either so i even enjoyed my crimbo dinner,

crimbo day for the 1st time ever i went for a pint at the local which i quite enjoyed and a couple of pints got me a hunger going then i was round me parents for some dinner then the afternoon me new girlfriend came round which was nice has a very relaxed evening, boxing day i did sod all, watched a bit of telly the ladyfriend came round and watched a bitmore telly

the sunday took one of me currys round to the local pub as me mates have been asking me for ages to do them one so i did and i made a big pot and it all went was quite chuffed they all liked it i knew they would as it was the same as the last one i did for me mates birthday bbq and that all went as well,

for the rest of the week iam going to be either on the computer or xbox iam currently playing call of duty 4 modern warfair i must say what a great game can spend hours on it, this evening i have had 3 - 4 hours on it getting through it bit by bit, ive had a bit of a go on the online bit of the game and that will keep you going for a bit i dont know how long the game is but i think iam half way through by the looks of it i dont know how many storys they are but ive probly had 10 hours play now just see how it goes

thurs is new years eve going round the 2 local pubs this year with the ladyfriend quite looking forward to it as well as might be ready for a beer by then hope you all have a safe new years eve what ever your doing have a good one

3 comments:

BBC said...

Never heard it called a crimbo before, but whatever. I love my beer but don't drink too much anymore even though it must sound like it at times. I don't like getting drunk and having hangovers and such.

I can drink up to ten of my light beers through an evening without it having much effect on me other than putting me to sleep.

Anyway, I did stop at the beer church on the way home from camping and had two beers and a good time with those there and Sally, the bartender, gave me a homemade fruitcake she made.

And pestered me for another one of my breakfast pizza's so I guess I had better make her one.

DILLIGAF said...

If we don't get together for a beer in the new year I will sulk....and I'm very good at sulking....

07958614586

Gizza txt with convenient dates and I'll fix it with the Management to pop up for a weekend.

Happy New Year old bean

farmer dave said...

will do dinners and happy new year to you have a goodun and drink plently