2009 what a year good its out the way

hope everyone has had a good crimbo and new year and i hope you drink and be very drunk this evening, iam kinda not sure what ill be doing this evening yet but i know one thing ill be happy to see this year over and done with,

its been a long hard year lots of things have happened the year started off okay but rubbish but its ended on a good note iam out of debt got a nice girlfriend and even tho i maybe a little poor after my big expense with my car the other week i cant complain will be even better if i can spend the last eveing of the year with my ladyfriend butif not ill be okay i will most probly spend it with friends at the local pub,

hope you all have a good evening this evening doing what ever your doing

3 comments:

BBC said...

My personal year was good and interesting, it's the big picture that drives me nuts and pisses me off.

I've booked a hotel room and will go to bed well before midnight, start the new years off with some nice showers.

Happy New Year... Be safe and sane this evening, whatever in the hell sane is.

Biddie said...

Happy belated New Year! Mine was pretty quiet, just had a few drinks and was home by 1 am.
I am soo happy that 2009 is done and over. Here's to a better 2010!

farmer dave said...

good to hear your evening went okay bill mine was okay just poped to the local pub for a couple of beers and saw the new year in with my girlfriend and some mates

hello biddie nice to see your still around and i was home for just before 1am