crimbo

well iam almost ready for crimbo done all my present shopping done most of it online but i had to buy some of it in shops so i went into town before work today and it was mental people just wondering aimlessly around in there own little world, but i got what i wanted and came out happy, iam so happy i dont have to work in a shop espicily over the crimbo period as it would drive me bonkers

tomorrow is the last day of term for our students as they go off for ther crimbo break, and about another week and a bit it will be the staff who will finish i break up onthe 23rd of december and come back on the 4th of jan, will be quite a nice break and iam ready for it as its been quite busy since september ive not realy had a break since beginning of august so iam ready for a rest ive had the odd long weekend off and ive found myself quite busy then so it will be nice not have to do anything as such, i have a few things to do over the 12 days ive got off but its not work related or doing anything round the house
was reading a mates blog he hates the crimbo period iam not a bit fan of crimbo but this year iam quite looking forward to it for many reasons which will be a post later on but this pic he put up was quite good sorry alex i had to pinch this pic for people who hate crimbo thought this was qute fitting





3 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

What have yer got me then?....;-)

I do mine on Christmas Eve. It's a tradition.

I sit in the armchair around mid-day and think "Oh shit!!!!"

I then go to Uxbridge and run around like a maniac.

Works for me...;-)

ps...if we don't get together for a beer soon I will sulk.

BBC said...

I haven't much liked or bothered with crimbo for years now, I go camping anymore over that holiday.

I really like the graphic though, enjoy your time off.

farmer dave said...

i used to leave everything to crimbo eve meself but cant be doing with the hassle no more so thoguht i'd be ultra organized so all ill have to do on crimbo eve is get up mid morning do a last few bits of food shopping all be done by midday then spend a few hours in the pub me thinks and the evening spend it with my new lady friend