shitter shitter shitter quite fucked off

iam not a happy chappy, good job theres a gym at work as ive just had half anhour kicking shit out the boxing bag, you ask why well heres why, yesterday while driving to work my car came to a sudden stop i knew right away what it was but i didnt want to believe it but yup was the cambelt tensioner,

what dose that mean you ask well for me 668 quid as i need a new cambelt kit fitting and new piston vavles fitting, basicly a engin rebuild and iam no way attemting to do it on this car as the engin is so much bigger than my old astra, and lots more sensors and gubbings to very easily bugger my car up even more if i done put the bits back in the right place so the garage it is,

its quite a pisser as a lot of my crimbo plans are going to be shelved maybe most my crimbo plans will be buggered, but least ive not got the flu like i did last year and the year before, the year before that crimbo was rubbish and the one before that yup my cambelt went on my astra a week in the garage stripping and rebuilding me engin so iam thinking crimbo isnt a good time for me as something always seem to happen, but least iam not ill or anything thats a plus and ive got a lovely new ladyfriend to cuddle upto

ill get me car back in a few days time and ill be minus 668 quid happy crimbo you lot and have a goodun

2 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

torch it - report it stolen - claim on't insurance and Bob's yer mothers brother!

Not that I'd really condone any such disgraceful behaviour of course...;-)

farmer dave said...

thoght about that but knowing my luck i'd get found out, butiam in a much better mood now than i was tuesday