back to work

my 3 week break has gone quite well got lots done including plently of time on the sofa watching the telly or on me xbox, even tho ive enjoyed my time off work iam ready to go back tomorrow goingto be intresting to see how the uni copes with this weather it seems to be business as normal at work we shall see,

while i was off one of my jobs was to sort me music out and get it in some kind of order, as i now normaly play it on the pc i find it easyer to sort and store the storing bit has been okay but the sorting hasnt ive let that go a bit, so ive redownloaded a bit of my collection and added a bit more i have reloaded my music libary on my winamp player and now its saying i have 25,000 mp3's which is quite a lot i have also been making some play lists up so i can play a certain kind of music or have music playing from one artist or a mix of everything,

also i have been making a album list up as iam getting quite a lot of music now i need to know what i have got that is a work in progress and before you ask i have backed all my music up onto dvd's so if my pc crashes ive still got my music collection unlike before i lost 15,000 mp3's they were all sorted and play lists made and i did cry but iam back to where i was and better iam being geeky here but i have also backed my playlists up as well

ill try and go out for a walk this afternoon as ive not been out the house since friday evening as ive been trying to fight off a cold and iam starting to feel a bit of a hermit think returning to work is going to be a shock to the system, it still makes me laugh how the uk cant cope with a bit of snow it realy dose it only needs to snow like it is doing now for a good few hours in the evening and we will be bolloxed again for a couple of days

anyway enough of me going on stay warm and be carefull out there i know iam

0 comments: