new year new start

hope everyones new year is going okay mine is okay so far, slight changes to my life style are goign kinda okay the drinking is amost not there so far this year ive had 2 halfs a larger and this year ive had a vodka and vimto, so not bad at all i think,

but one of the things iam totaly failing on is getting up this morning i set my alarm at 6am i went to sleep almost as soon as me head hit the pillow but i dont think i even heard my alarm as i didnt wake up untill half 9 and didnt get up untill 10am, was quite pissed off but i think this getting up and getting my body clock sorted will be a hard job to sort,

but everything else is going okay the weight i gained over crimbo is goign down quite quickly stillnot doing as much cycling as i like to as of the weather but iam going to the gym more, the eating is kinda sorted ive been treating myself to 1 supper a week i know its only been 2 weeks since ive started this new routine but still needs work

the drinking thats going okay i guess, since new years eve ive only gone to the pub once which ive had 2 halfs a larger and this evening ive had a vodka and vimto as i want to finish my bottle of vodka off as it will be there for another few months if i dont finish it off this evening, so skytower theres your answer to your facebook comment lol

on another note iam watching this program on telly 10 years younger while iam writing this post its about this woman stylist who go to other women who have let themselfs go and transform them and try and make them 10 years younger or at least a bit younger, ive watched a couple of them and they do make a big difference to some of these womens lifes but this eve's one the woman tonight she has over a 100 pairs of shoes bluddy hell i only own 2 pairs of shoes lol one pair of shoes for work and best and a pair of trainers, i tell a lie i own 2 pairs of trainers one for best and one for doing odd jobs aroundthe house and what ever and a pair of steel toecaps and some walking boots so theres 5 pairs of shoes but even tho not the best realy to say ive only got 2 pairs of shoes of which i can go out in

anyway iam off for a soak and finish this quarter of bottle of vodka off have a goodun and stay safe as its a bit icey out there

4 comments:

Skytower said...

Why not do what I did - put any remnant booze in a cupboard, and REALLY test your resolve? Every time I open the cupboard in question, I have whisky, vodka, and Guinness staring at me - and yet it reminds me of why I decided to stop.

farmer dave said...

good ieda matey ill probly do that

DILLIGAF said...

Can I drink it then?

farmer dave said...

hum can have as much as you want matey