another week out the way

well 2010 has realy gone with a bang been so busy work wise and social life has been quite busy as well this weekend iam working saturday and sunday so my next day off is goign to be next sunday i cant moan as come spring summer ill have a bit of money to go out for the day weekend, and i want to do a bit of going out this year as last year my days out started well but by end of feb kinda ended up non exstisent,

this week saw me turning 34 i dont normaly fuss about birthdays but this year a few people fussed about me which was nice i even got a cake from my girlfriend ive not had a birthday cake since i was a kid but nice all the same, wednesday as it was my birthday i went to the big wok with my girlfreind which was nice but ive got to get her back as she got it annouced over the speakers and i was given a cake with a candle on again not had any fuss like it since i was a kid but it was nice,

car touch wood seems to be running okay no problems as such since my engin was rebuilt and costing me 600 quid, but on the plus its a x reg car and now when iam crusing at 70 in 5th gear the ref counter is ticking over at around 2700 reffs so my petrol consumpion will be a bit more better, but i still need to clean the car and give it a good polish i might do that on my day off on 9th of march,

speaking of work i best get me arse into gear as me dad will be round in 15 mins to pick me up

4 comments:

BBC said...

34, geez, you're just a kid with so much to learn and so many experiences in front of you. And lessons also, pay attention to them.

one day ill get meself a campervan

Never owned one myself. I prefer a small pickup and something like a camp trailer or my 5th wheel.

Only owning a pickup costs a little more to drive fuel wise but it's not as expensive overall as owning another rig with a motor in it to maintain and insure and license and all that.

Not to mention that I hate working on camper vans being as I do most of my own repairs.

farmer dave said...

when i was around 18 i nearly brought a transit van to convert it into a camper, but when i went to find how much the insurance was i thought again maybe the insurance might not be as high now ive had some driving experince

BBC said...

I think that my regular insurance covers me when pulling a trailer, I'm sure it does. Well, it won't cover damage to my rigs but covers my ass in case an accident is my fault. But I haven't had an insurance claim since about 1965 so I'm not going to worry about it.

I think that this is cool. SPIRITS PROJECTS

DILLIGAF said...

A tent and a bicycle would be cheaper...;-)