a bit of a shock

while at the gym today i weighed myself on one of thses machines which tells you what weight you should be for your hight and age and how over weight you are, and i had a bit of a shock when i found out i was still 4 and a half stone over weight, i should be around nine and a half to 10 stones iam thinking ill never be 10 stones but my target at the moment is to get down to 13 stone and i think ill look okay

as i have already lost 2 stone in weight over the last year and a half and iam quite inpressed in how differenti look and now that i dont have man boobs, but i was still shocked to know i was still 4 and a half stone over weight but when i get down to 13 stone i think ill look quite good and about right, with the fittness it has taken a bit of a back seat of late but thats been down to me being lazy and my bad body clock, but iam making a big effort to get back to the gym and been goign back for a couple of weeks now but ive just got to make myself motivated

and for the cycling i realy need to make a effort again as i was doing realy well and again ive not bothered as of me being lazy and the weather hasnt been a help either of late but ill get back into that soon enogh, but one thing i think iam sorting out is my body clock for the last week and a half ive been getting up between half 7 and 8am most mornings which is better than half 9 and 11am, least i can get some stuff done beforei go to work, i still want to inprove on the getting up but i think it will take a bit of time tho to get my body clock totaly sorted but when i do i think the exercise will inprove

6 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

But are you happy?

I got a bit of a shock once...I was rewiring the house at the time.

I forgot I hadn't switched the mains off and got blown across the living room.

Old Mrs Wilkes next door happened to be walking past the window - she got a shock as well as she saw me sail past!....;-)

Just be happy.

Ok. From a health perspective be a wee bit aware of getting too big but for fucks sake!!!

If the 'experts' were right I've been dead three years and nobody's told me!...;-)

farmer dave said...

oh yeah iam quite happy with what ive done in the last year and a half and feel much healthyer with it but still a bit of a shock as i thoguht i was nearer to my target weight than i was but hey iam determined to get to my next target now, and i think anyone would be shocked to see a flying dinners pass them lol

DILLIGAF said...

07958614586

gizza bell old bean when you're here!

BBC said...

I've been forcing myself to eat a little more as I'm underweight and that isn't healthy either.

shame the weather isnt upto camping in england yet as iam realy in the mood to get away, but hopefully if we get a good weekend in march ill go have a good time

After selling the 32 foot boat I took up camping all the time, with just a tent at first, even in the winter. Wouldn't want to go back to a tent again though, it's much more comfy in the 5th wheel, my little home away from home.

I started another blog. SPIRITS VIDEOS

farmer dave said...

one day ill get meself a campervan i almost got one a few years ago but it was a total restoration project perfect for me as i would of made it how i wanted but i hadnt the space to keep it and work on it at the time, a shame but one day ill upgrade to a camper, my dad had a canal boat when i was a kid but i never was a sea varing person always feel a bit sick when iam on water

Biddie said...

Shawn and I have been lazy too. The cold weather has kept us indoors when we could have been out walking the dogs.
Once spring comes, I guess that I won't have any excuses, will I?