beer with dinners

yesterday saw me meeting a blog mate who ive known for a while now been reading his blog and ended up having a beer with him last nite, and even tho ive never met him i kinda knew all about him throuhg reading his blog and it was just like meeting one of my mates at the local on a friday night,

we got on okay had a few laughs i apeared on his radio show and i cant remember why dinners but how did a bacon sandwich come into the convo on your show, as ive just seen the shout box from last night and cant remember much about the last hour, but all in all a good evening and will have to do it again

but this morning i was a bit worse for wear i couldnt even eat my bacon sandwich which dinners did for me, i was even a bit sick and it was yellow ive never had yellow sick before iam sure dinners was giving me his poloish vodka or very large mesures of his normal vodka but iam back to normal now i did have a bacon cob on the way home after i was sick once again and a little old lady saw me hanging out of my car in the services car park asking if i was okay and needed anything and she got me a bottle of water, i even had a sleep for a hour as i was so bad but i slepted like a log last ngiht tho as soon as my head hit the pillow i was out like a light

and i think it will be a early night tonight as well as iam buggered anyway iam off to laze on the sofa and it was realy good meeting you dinners and your more than welcome up nottingham anytime

4 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

A few beers and a bit of voddy! Amateur!...;-)

Incidentally. Lemme know next time if you want to crash! Wifey is very suspicious of anyone she ain't met.

Now she has it's cool (she also feels guilty about the car).

Mind you! Bacon butties and you can't eat 'em??? Dearie me! You ned training!

DILLIGAF said...

ps.....Now tell the truth. If a 24 year old Polish babe said 'Gimme one' or words to that effect, would you say "No"?...;-)

See! Not my fault!...;-)

farmer dave said...

yeah she was a babe and iam keeping my comment about doing her one to meself lol as my girlfriend might get gelous lol

BBC said...

I think that both of you would be very interesting to meet. But I'm damn if I would try to drink either of you under the table.

And it's all going to catch up with 4 D someday also. :-)