think iam getting there

well the last few days ive been off work feeling quite ill i must of eaten something wednesday as all day thursday i was farting like a trouper then it went one step thurther i wont go into details but its been a pain as i had a lot i wanted to do this weekend but hey oh ive got next week in the afternoons to do my jobs as iam working mornings

next weekend ill be poping down to see dinners iam quite looking forward to it as we have read each others bloger for a while now and seems a intresting chap should take me 2 hours to get down to where he is if traffic is okay should be a laugh, and deffo a curry involved somewhere as iam no more eatng kebabs as i think that what has made me a little ill over the last couple of days

ill go for a walk later as ive not left the house since wednesday evening and iam getting a bit fed up now of being house bound it would of been easyer if i had planned for a weekend at home least i could of eat something more than bluddy soup but this evening iam going to try something a bit more think ill go for a bit of fish and new spuds and peas see how i go with that

righty enough of me moaning iam going to get dressed as yeah its half 3 and iam still sitting in my dressing gown i know what a lazy sod iam, have a goodun

3 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

Just bell me when you're here old bean and we'll have a ball!!!

Beer, curry, more beer...what more could a chap want eh?

You've got my mobiley I think.

Mail me if not and I'll send it again.

Here's to next weekend old bean!!!

BBC said...

Dinners and I may meet when he comes to the states in August, we've picked a location, it depends on if he can make it there.

The location? Oh, just one of the biggest biker meets and parties in the country with wild women flashing their boobs and other boring stuff like that.

On St. Pats day I went to the beer church and had two beers and two servings of corned beef and cabbage. My little gut didn't like that much food, I came home and went to bed early.

farmer dave said...

ive only ever been out on st. pats day once and oh boy was i the worse for wear, went to the pub with some mates from work and one was a irish chappy nice bloke but boy wasnt he going for it,

dinners if the five bells has a carpark think ill kip in me car sat eve so i can have a beer or 2