music

as long as i can remember ive always been into my music my fav music is rock but will listen to anything and even a little bit of country and western for a long time i used to use tape and record then after one to many of my fav tapes got chewed up i went on to cd

i was starting to get a few cd's built up and was runing out of room, at this point i was using my pc to listen to my music i download my music and put it on my large hard drive and upload the playist on my winamp player and thats how i play my music for the last couple of years but iam getting so much music and running out of space on my hard drive and the time it takes to sort on the pc iam thinking of putting my music back on to cd once again

but on my pc i have almost whole collections of albums so in some case's like areosmith i have more than 10 albums iam not sure how far to go with putting my music back on to cd, do i make one or 2 cd's of each group or make my own cd's and have what music i want on the cd so i can have 18 songs on one cd of different artists iam not sure yet i might even continue to keep and play my music from the pc and just get another hard drive as they are quite cheap now

as daft as it sounds if i buy 5 cd's that will pay for a 500gig hard drive so iam going to have a think of what to do as ive got every now thats whati call music album on my pc and thats 70 odd albums just think of that lot alone on cd but i do have the room to keep cd's so not a problem. but with the amount of music i have on my pc ill soon have a couple of hundred albums along side my 200 albums i already have displayed on my cd units i have down one side of a wall

anyroad i best get on and its turning nice out there

0 comments: