time

well what a month this has been so far very hard on me money wise as its just been all pay out so not had much fun this month but i'd rather go through the month like this then go into debt unlike i have done in the past but hey its payday in a couple of days time and hopefully nothing else will go wrong which ill have to pay out for

ive spent 4o0 quid on my car this month ive had to tax and mot my car which came to 300 then a new key for my car so quite a drain on my wage, i suppose i could of waited a bit longer for my car key but ive been putting up with it for a year now and its starting to be a pain as when i need to open my boot its a pain in the arse routine its not a simple operation of just putting your key in thr drivers side door and all the other doors and boot open as well so i got a new key it will now be just a case of press a button on my key and everything opens nice and easy

also this month ive had mega computer problems think ive found whats causing my computer to play up but i think i do need a new pc, as mine is 5 years old now and its had a hard life the poor thing iam thinking of a mac but they are quite expensive so iam still deciding what to do about that and also thats why ive not been in blog land much but i will make a point of coming and visiting you all soon

think the reason why ive not had much time this month is of my addiction to call of duty 4 modern warfare ive dont the story line game and now iam online with my xbox iam getting into the online mulitplayer games and iam so addicted to it, iam builing my experience points and now iam a sargent yeah which means i can customize my weapons and make them a bit better, the other eve i went on for 10 minuets the next it was midnight i thought opps i best get to bed

also this month ive not been very well and needed a week of sick from work which ive not done for a long time its just a day or 2 but i was realy bad i had a bad chest infection and asthma problems plus i was fighting a flu bug off which didnt help i had it for 2 weeks one min i was starting to feel better so i kept coming to work the next i was rough as hell it got to a point where i just needed time off so for the week while i was off sice i just slepted and boy did i sleep

i think i was just rundown think my eating pattern didnt help either but now iam all back to normal i dont sound like a 80 year old man or feel like one and ive got a good eating pattern sorted out and it seems to be working quite nicely so ive had quite a month but on the whole 2010 is going much better than 2009 did and ive even had a couple of days out so its not all to bad

i will be posting more during the day as ive got more to write and say have a goodun and stay safe

0 comments: