fitness and motivation

in my last post i mentioned i would add more about my fitness and motivation, the last 2 months has seen my motivation realy rise and ive been the fittest and lightest ive ever been for a long time, and even running 5k 3 times a week which i never thought i'd do my weight stands at 13st 10lbs iv notbeen that since i was in my early 20's and my uncontroling sweating has become a lot better,

i still need to sort my sleeping as that is still hit and miss but i suppose that is part of life but when iam on the morning shift which i have to get up at half 4 in the morning just having 4 hours sleep a night isnt very good at all, one of the things iam a bit dissapointed with is my cycling ive not been doing that much as iam still a bit lazy but with the petrol prices iam making a big effort to get back on me bike as its only 20 mins to work so iam being silly realy ill get there

2 things ive got planned for this year for my fitness is a 5k run end of march and see how i go a half marathon in september and a cycle to skeggness and the half marathonwill be the big ones i think for this year think the cycle to skeggy will be middle of the year that will be a 80 mile ride iam hoping to do that in 10 hours yup you heard me right i think its quite a realistic time and for my 5k run time i would like to run it in 25 minuets which again i think is a realistic time

on the whole 2011 looks a good year to finish my weight loss program and get myself to the full fitness i once was when i was in my early 20's iam going to lose another 3 quarters of a stone and see how i look as i think once ive got down to 13 stone i should look okay only time will tell

anyway time for a cuppa and stay safe you lot

2 comments:

BBC said...

Keep after it.

farmer dave said...

cheers mate are you keeping well seen you been quite busy with one thing or another