busyish week ahead

well what a cold start to the week i wasnt expecting it to be -2c this morning when i got up i was feeling a bit wired friday morning waking up to the news about japan, because i was talking to me mate thursday about how we going to have a supermoon these next few days

that is when the moon is closest to the earth the last time the moon was so close was 12 years ago i think but dont quote me and this time its just over 200,00 miles away from the earth, iam was feeling a bit wired fri and sat cos on thursday i was talking to me mate in how i think this super moon will give us some crazy weather either a earth quake or tsunami and what happens japan gose and have both, i was feeling quite starange

i dont think ive suddenly got perdicting powers it was me just being me and speaking my mind about whats going to happen with the weather and expecting the worse to be honest i thoguht we would have some high winds and some snow but nothing like whats happened in japan

anyway this week looks set to be a busy one iam upping my training cos my 5K run is fast aproching 27th of march its going to be tight if iam going to do the run in my expected time of 25 minuets as ive been a bit lazy last 2 weeks but the next 2 iam going to push myself and go for it my training will involve cycling and more running and rowing if i keep to my plan i should be okay just hope my motivation keeps up as iam quite looking forward to my run as ill have proved a bit point to myself and friends thati can do a run

as over the las 14 months ive achieved quite a lot in my personal fittness and life style cut the drinking down doing okayish with the junk food not had a kebab since last august which iam amazed myself realy as people who know me knew how many i used to have i still have a pizza or fish and chips now and again but thats about it these days, i dont seem to have the cravings for junk food like i once did iam goign to write more about this in a later post but in all iam quite happy with my progress maybe i could of done the whole weight loss thing quicker but least this way iam doign things i still can enjoy some of the food i like

also this week iam off to the pics and catch up on a few films theres a few i want to watch and with me being on mornings this week think its the best time to catch up, one i would like ot see is iam number 4 and battle los angeles and a few more as well, with films lately iam watching quite a few some have been good and some bad think iam going to make a film review posting once a week as iam watching so many films at the mo think it be a good idea

right iam off to get some breakfast as me belly is growling at me and you lot stay safe

0 comments: