owning a car

cars are getting a expensive thing to own these days with petrol prices getting to 1.40 a litre car insurance and road tax keep going up the other eveing i filled my car half up and it cost me 35 quid to i worked it out that to fill my car up to the rimm could cost me just over 70 quid what a shocker,

i also got my car tax reminder yesterday and thats 205 quid the last 2 years its gone up 30 quid, also this year my car insurance went up 100 quid to 440 a year so to run my car this year along with a mot and service in april its goign to cost me just short of 900 quid a lot of money realy to say iam 35 my insurance should be much cheaper

when i first oned my 1st car when i was 25 a litre of petrol was 73 pence i went mad when it went upto 75 pence a litre lol but i never thought owning a car has gotten this much out of controll, reading the papers recently petrol could go upto 2 quid a litre if and when it happens i realy will have to rethink owning a car,

it would be a sad day if i was to give my car up but on the other hand i cant justifiy paying that much for petrol well have to see what happens over the next few months its going to be intresting to see how we all cope with this constant increse in petrol

anyway iam off on me bike to work today have a goodun and stay safe

0 comments: