good weekend

i had a quiet weekend for a change friday nite after work i met skytower and little pete for a quick pint then went to skytowers place for the start of a drinking session, on the way to skytowers place we got 8 bottles of larger i'd brought a bottle of whisky which was very nice i must say,

as the night went on little pete went home and it was just me and skytower left and having quite a good nite, by 4am sat morning we had got through all the larger and the whole bottle of whisky i was a bit drunk but all in all okay i went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow as i was so tired, i work up sat morning with a bit of a tingly head but nothing to serious

i gets up to open the bedroom windows as it was so hot in the room and as soon as i did and the fresh air was coming through i all of a sudden my head started to spin felt rough as a dog and sweating like a cunt, and all i wanted to do was run to the bathroom and hug the loo

after a bit of loo hugging i went back to bed and slepted the hangover off and reworke up at nearly 4pm sat afternoon feeling quite good, and after a cuppa tea i was feeling good enough to get myself home which after a nice dinner i went to bed and slepted even more

sunday was a nice day so i was up at half 7 did a load of stuff sorted all my washing and ironing out, fixed my bike and made a modifcation to my rear bike rack which works much better now will post a pic of it soon, and went out for a beer sunday nite

so now iam ready for the working week and lets see what it brings good or bad iam ready

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

I need to repeat this to get it in my head.

You 'sorted out your washing and ironing'?

How do you do that sort of thing? I've always been curious but the wife - not to mention previous's - have always insisted. At least I suppose they did as it was always done anyroad....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

well i had to learn sometime iam okay with ironing but using the washer is a bit of a thing sometimes as iam not always sure what the numbers on the dail do but apart from that iam quite handy